E-T-A’s HVR10 high voltage relay is a hybrid powerful high voltage relay in a compact design. It combines physical isolation of high voltages via an electro-mechanical contact and state-of-the-art semi-conductor technology.
The HVR10 is the right relay for all utility vehicles, e.g. buses, trucks, construction machinery, specialty vehicles or mining vehicles. The powerful unit is equally suitable for charging stations and energy storage.
- Reliable disconnections even in critical conditions up to 2,000 A at 1,000 V.
- High protection of the on-board electrical system through integral fault detection and signalling
- Long lifespan due to low-arc switching operation
- Buses, trucks, construction machinery and specialty vehicles with electrical power train
- Charging stations, power storage and main relays in the vehicle
- ISO 16750
- IATF 16949
- ECE R10